[macvoiceover] Dictation app for iPhone troubles

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:47:33 -0600

Hi all,

I just installed an update to the Nuance Dictation app for my iPhone.  It's
version 2.0 or something like that.  I'm having trouble getting the app to
record more than a few words.  It does a good job on what it does record, but,
after four or five words it seems to stop recording.  Any ideas?  I use the ear
phones that came with my iPhone.  Is the app still free, or is this some sort
of trial version where it only gives you a sample of what it can do?

Thanks for any help,

Russell>