[macvoiceover] Annoouncing Toggle

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:52:36 +0800

OK I found my answer and now have my program. Toggle with switch VoiceOver web
navigation from DOM to Grouping each time it is run.

I'd like to send it to people for testing. It comes as both a service which you
install in your Library/Services directory of you home directory and then
assign a key int he Keyboard Preference Plane. Or as a simple AppleScript
Application that when run toggles the navigation state.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx