[macvoiceover] Re: Can not install leopard

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 06:28:23 -0500

If I am not mistaken, when you buy leopard, you get the same as everyone
else does unless you specifically ask for cds and there does not seem to be
a way to do that on the site.  There are two ways to get basic leopard, the
single and the family pack.

I got a family pack and have installed it on several different macs.  I also
have a single I got too and hae installed it on several computers too but
only have it on one long story.