[macvoiceover] Re: Can not install leopard

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 04:59:50 -0500

When you get a new mac with upgrade disks, they are for that specific type
of mac.  this also applies apparently when you get a new mac with disks for
reinstalling the os.  I know this because when I reinstalled tiger a few
times, it had specific stuff in the documentation about my computer and
such.