[macvoiceover] Backwards album in iTunes

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:03:50 -0600

I just entered an album in iTunes via import that didn't have the song titles
available online. For some reason, even though in the info it shows the track
numbers correctly, the rows are entered absolutely backwards, with row 1 being
track 22, row 2 being track 21, etc. Even when I named the tracks and tried to
apply sorting, this didn't change. I really do NOT want to listen to this album
backwards!!! Any ideas?

Tia.

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,