[macvoiceover] Re: A quick look at Numbers.

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:35:46 -0500

Ian,

I had hoped that this would be an answer for you, but, I can see that you may
very well need a database, however I don't know of any.  Although Filemaker may
be an answer I don't think that it is very accessible.

You may want to take a look at LibreOffice, or, OpenOffice which both have a
database function again I don't think the accessibility is there.

You may want to try making smaller databases for shorter periods of time.
Good luck my friend.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy