[macvoiceover] Re: A lot of time going to headers on tne BCT page

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:01:16 -0500

Shane, it makes me wonder how they are drawing the page.  I didn't think
VoiceOver used a virtual buffer, but JAWS and Windows are much much quicker
and there is all kind of virtual buffer stuff loaded there.  I'll also have
to check to see if any of the page is in my cache, or does Apple do that
kind of thing.  You would think it would load a bit quicker the second time
around if I were able to have at least some of the page loaded from cache.
Am I missing a setting here?

thanks once again for all your help.

Neal

  _____