[macvoiceover] Re: A lot of time going to headers on tne BCT page

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:37:01 +1000

 I shouldn't say this I know but I guess that's 1 for Windows then?  I have
no probs with the blindcooltech page loading up using Jaws 9 with Windows xp
pro and Internet Explorer 7.  Takes about 3 to 4 seconds to load here. But
then that might be the Mac Browser's fault rather than Leopard itself?
  _____