[mac4theblind] Re: still can't get contacts from my macbook to my iphone

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:26:43 -0500

on your device, go to settings, icloud, turn off contacts.
On Jan 6, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, but another problem.
When I hit the Sync button, I was told that the syncing was being done from
iCloud, where there are no contacts.

They are on my macbook pro.
Is there a way to tell Itunes to sync from the computer, as opposed to iCloud?
Thanks in advance.
On 2013-01-06, at 3:27 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Not a problem.  Thanks for the kind words.  I've been out of the podcast
> loop for a while, as a lot of other people have been doing great ones and I
> see no need to reinvent the wheel.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> On Jan 6, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Thanks John.
>> By the way, I've been enjoying your "mac4theblind" podcasts.
>> (tons of useful info there).
>> Keep up the great work!
>> On 2013-01-06, at 2:35 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> If you are trying to sync cotacts, you must navigate to the iPhone device
>>> area and then choose the, Info radio button.  Navigate to the scroll area
>>> and find the checkbox that says, sync all contacts.  Make sure this is
>>> checked and then sync.
>>>

>>> Take Care
>>>
>>> John D. Panarese
>>> Director
>>> Mac for the Blind
>>> Tel, (631) 724-4479
>>> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>>>
>>> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>>>
>>> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>>>
>>> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

>>>  All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

>>   All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

with his
Hands-On Technologeye(s)
touching the internet
Reducing technologys' disabilities