[mac4theblind] Re: moving a pages file from iMac to iOS device

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:30:00 -0500

I cloud is like a big drive in the sky.  it has a simple interface and does a
lot for you so you don't have to do it.  There are two parts to it, the device
part and the computer part, explore the icloud pane in settings on your device
to see how simple it is.  explore icloud on your computer if running a mac or
pc with windows 7 or higher.

There is a learn more link in each.  I was afraid of it because I had a baddy
or two but I gritted my teeth and now have it under control.

On Jan 6, 2013, at 2:02 PM, dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John,
I have no clue how to use I cloud.  is there any other way to do that
Angie
On Jan 6, 2013, at 12:09 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    You should be able to do this with iCloud.  That is how I have been doing
> it.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> On Jan 6, 2013, at 12:30 AM, dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>> How can I move a pages file from my iMac to my iOS device?  thanks.
>> Angie

>>   All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

with his
Hands-On Technologeye(s)
touching the internet
Reducing technologys' disabilities