[mac4theblind] Re: portable preferences question

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:46:20 -0500

    When you use portable preferences on a flash drive, you have to first start
VoiceOver on the target machine and after you insert the flash drive, you will
be asked if you want to use the portable preferences on the drive.  Provided
you saved them successfully on your computer, those preferences should then
load.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION