[mac4theblind] Re: creating audio files.

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:21:08 -0800

It’s a tool that comes with osx in your applications folder. I use it when I
need to record a lecture and I forgot my olympus recorder, or if I need to
record a quick voice memo or video message for someone, or a youtube video for
ranting. and best of all the version all of have is free to use.

You basically start a the menu bar and file menu to choose what you want, new
audio recording, screen recording or movie. then go from there. and hit record
when you want to start. then the stop button. You can then use amadeus pro to
edit out let’s say the first 5 minutes of noise whilst everyone is shuffling
papers and stuff.

Take care