[mac4theblind] Re: creating audio files.

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:55:37 -0500

press command-space and type quicktime all one word into the field that
appears, down arrow from there and enjoy.
if command space doesn't work, tryp the default which is command-control-space.

On Nov 7, 2013, at 3:37 AM, Mackenzie Andrew (EAST CHESHIRE NHS TRUST - RJN)
<andrew.mackenzie4@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Quick time??? What is this? Newby remember!

Andy