[mac4theblind] Re: closing sub folders

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:49:24 -0500

Hi Sarah and all,
Mavericks is a huge new beast.

you can practically rewrite it with a couple of powerful commands.  Let’s get
to your issue and then we’ll blow your mind.

Open system preferences, go to keyboard, focus on the shortcuts tab, go down to
“command-accent” and make sure it is checked.
Now, in the finder preferences pane, make sure the tabs checkbox is unchecked
and you should be good to go.

Now, to blow your mind.

In help center under the menu bar, if you go down to the third command, it’s
what’s new in mavericks and it’s awesome.
On Nov 29, 2013, at 18:28, Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx> wrote:

that is the issue, command accent does not work any longer.