[mac4theblind] Re: closing sub folders

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:18:58 -0500

try command-uparrow.

On Nov 27, 2013, at 16:25, Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx> wrote:

hi, all. I have a strange issue that when I try to close a window, I'm taken
back to desk top.

I opened my external hard drive on which are folders, one of which was music.
When I opened the music, listened to a song, tried to back out of music, it
didn't take me to the list of folders on the  external, I was taken right back
to desktop. I've gone to the finder and selected open in windows instead of
tabs, I've enabled the short cut keys all to no avail. Thanks for any

with his
hands-on Technolog(eye)s
Touching The internet
Reducing Technology’s disabilities