[mac4theblind] Re: Windows keys on macbook pro

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:05:44 -0600

I agree totally except for 1 difference.  The right option key would be alt,
and map the grave key, the one right above the tab key as incert.  The
reason I do this, is it's not that far from the caps lock key witch is used
in laptop layout,  and I don't like reaching across the board when I want to
close windows or applications with alt F4.  JMO