[mac4theblind] Windows keys on macbook pro

  • From: Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:06:58 -0500

Using windows 7 under vmware fusion, where are the following windows key
located?
alt, windows,control, and applications key?
Can't seem to find that info anywhere.
Thanks in advance.

I also have an Itunes query.
I have a bunch of files on both iTunes on my mac and my iphone, which I want to
delete.
I deleted them from the mac.  Next time I connected my iphone, those files
appeared again.
How do I wipe them out permanently?
Thanks in advance.************