[mac4theblind] Re: What are some good word processor programmes that are free, work with Voiceover and Lion?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:25:06 -0500

Hi Daniel,
    Text Edit should be able to handle most popular formats.  I don't know if
there is a word processor app that will give you a word count, though I believe
you can get the page information and such from the document properties.

    For a word counter, there is a free app in the Mac App store, Nano Count,
that does a good job.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com