[mac4theblind] Transfering e-mails to a new Mac.

  • From: Linnette Whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:48:44 -0400

Hello Group,

I have a 2010 MacBook Air and I am giving it to my 19 year old nephew for hard
labor. I have ordered a new MacBook Air 11 inch and only want my e-mails from
the older Air. How is the most efficient way to accomplish this? The older
machine is running Snow Leopard. Thanks again for any help.************