[mac4theblind] Re: Shift-Option modifier for fine volume control returns in 10.7.4 - Mac OS X Hints

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:47:38 -0700

 fn shifjt f11 and f12 ro take the click or what ever you want to call it out.
This si useful as the article  and the connents state for presentations or what
ever. This is a very useful  tip and I remember that I did do this in 10.6 when
I first had my mac. I never used it though as I was never close to my mac when
giving presentations lol! Now to find my apple remote as I need tin a fe
wmonths. lol!