[mac4theblind] Re: Shift-Option modifier for fine volume control returns in 10.7.4 - Mac OS X Hints

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:37:10 -0400

Oh my God, I promise that wasn't me being a smart butt talking about the
function keys, and throwing an f bomb at the top of my mail.  That, was so! a
typo!  John, please don't kill me!  Oh God that's humilliating!  If you don't
know what I'm talking about look at the first sentense of my original message
below!

LOL!