[mac4theblind] Re: My book air doesn't talk

  • From: Scott Granados <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:15:34 +0000

And also remember that when an Apple first boots it does not have the F keys in
normal mode so also press the fn key which is the lower left most key.

So command, fn, F5.

Or the button left of the space bar, the button left at the end of the row and
F5.

Hope that helps.

On Jun 20, 2015, at 2:26 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's cmd f5 not just f5. . So hold down the first key to the righ tof the
space bar and press f5.

good luck.
On Jun 20, 2015, at 10:28 AM, gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

Finally I was able to plug it in. The problem now is that it doesn't talk. I
pressed F5, but it keeps silent. What should I do? It asked me for a
password and I entered one.