[mac4theblind] Re: Kind of weird problems with VMWare fusion

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:05:44 -0500

What I meant by having windows on the Mac as this would be all in one
machine and if using one of the laptops or the Mac mini possible then it
would be portable and you would have your windows machine and Mac and only
have to have one computer to tote around! That is if you want or need
windows!

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx