[mac4theblind] Re: Kind of weird problems with VMWare fusion

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:43:29 -0800

Not in some cases. In sonar the application was necessary as you had to hit it
to access the affects panel in the effects bin you were to put in. shift f10
never worked. When I assigned an apps key sonar worked beautifully lol!
On Feb 18, 2012, at 7:32 PM, Justin Harford wrote:

> I don't know about your mike, but the applications key is not necessary. That
> function can be imitated with shift f10
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 18, 2012, at 7:24 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Actually I disagree. I did not have an applications key I needed to use with
>> my editing  software under wqindows so I still needed sharpkeys. and for
>> some reason my mic didn't work under windows. just under mac and some of the
>> keys didn't work eather so for me a vmware was the best thign since sliced
>> bread.
>> On Feb 18, 2012, at 12:42 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:
>>
>>> right so you may as well save the space that vmware takes up and use
>>> bootcamp.  oh, and you can probably eliminate sharp keys too.
>>>
>>> On Feb 18, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Bubba wrote:
>>>
>>> this is correct if using windows on the same HD it don't matter whether you
>>> use virtual windows or Boot camp you are using part of your HD for windows!
>>> The advantage is with boot camp you are not sharing your processer or ram or
>>> video card and such! JST
>>>

>>> Bubba
>>> bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx

Sarah Alawami, owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the web
at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.