[mac4theblind] Re: Has syncing contacts via USB in iTunes gone in Mavericks?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:31:25 +0000

So how would I setup iCloud with my contacts and not lose all of them on my
phone to insure a painless and smooth progression to the iCloud.
You say you use it for everything. during your time of using iCloud have you
ever gotten any iCloud data loss when it becomes un-usable or the iCloud is
down.
If so, how would you handle that if Apple and the cloud lost your data?
I'm not having a go at you just trying to be logical. lol
This was why I never used it when it came out because I've saw on the net that
iCloud wasn't always reliable or it had problems so this why I didn't even
touch the beast.