[mac4theblind] Re: Deleted messages

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:25:10 -0400

Barbara,

Under the view menu, there is an item which should say: "hide mailbox list".
If it says "show mailbox list", press enter on it and you should be able to see
your messages but not you need to close the preview pane.

On Apr 15, 2012, at 8:37 PM, barbara jones wrote:

So does this mean I need to change something because I don't have folders
and messages.  I have message content, group and messages.  How can I change
to folders and messages?
Thanks
Barbara