[mac4theblind] Re: Contacts No Longer Syncing between my iPhone and My Mac

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 17:24:55 -0400

You could try turning off the specific service on the Mac in your iCloud
settings and then wait a minute before turning it back on. I’ve had this
happen with calendars in the past and that resolved the issue. If it doesn’t,
you might have to log completely out of iCloud on the Mac and then back in
again.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Jun 2, 2015, at 3:04 PM, Leo Bissonnette <leo.bissonnette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi,

Hoping to solve this problem. Two days ago I added contacts using my iPhone.
Today on the Mac side I wanted to find one of the new contacts. It wasn’t
there. Checked the iPhone side and the contact was there.

Any thoughts on what to do to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

Leo A. Bissonnette, Ph.D.