[mac4theblind] Contacts No Longer Syncing between my iPhone and My Mac

  • From: Leo Bissonnette <leo.bissonnette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:04:10 -0400

Hi,

Hoping to solve this problem. Two days ago I added contacts using my iPhone.
Today on the Mac side I wanted to find one of the new contacts. It wasn’t
there. Checked the iPhone side and the contact was there.

Any thoughts on what to do to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

Leo A. Bissonnette, Ph.D.