[mac4theblind] Cloud-Focused iOS 5 to See WWDC Intro, Fall Release?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:50:03 -0700

I'm having trouble receibvng mail right now and won't be able to respond to iny
queries about this until maybe tomorrow or tuesday

article below. hopefully the read me link works.

Take care.

.

Cloud-Focused iOS 5 to See WWDC Intro, Fall Release?

TechCrunch reports that Apple may be departing from its usual pattern of
releasing major new iOS releases alongside new iPhone hardware in the June-July
timeframe, instead pushing iOS 5 to a release in

http://bit.ly/f70ndf