[mac4theblind] Re: Cloud-Focused iOS 5 to See WWDC Intro, Fall Release?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:44:58 -0400

    I don't keep score of who is right and wrong, to be honest.  I read so much
stuff that it's hard to remember.  Nevertheless, I'm a firm believer in just
waiting to find out what Apple will do.  September does seem realistic, as I
think this iOS 5.0 launch is going to have a lot of interesting features.  My
guess is the iPhone 5 will be launched in June or July with 4.x software.
Also, I am a big doubter in regard to an iPad 3 coming out so soon after the
iPad 2 was just launched.  That is not how Apple normally does things.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT