[mac4theblind] Re: An introduction with an introductory question

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 12:50:00 -0400

Hi, welcome aboard. I think you will find this list very informative. As I
myself don't have a mac yet so it would be hard for me also to answer the
question but there is lot of people here that will chine in. But welcome
aboard. Also I will post some podcast here that might be helpful for a
beginner. These podcast are done by Mike Arrigo and very well done. I will
post them in the order of oldest to newest. There are two that is missing or
either he got the numbering wrong. I cannot find podcast 10 and 11 . HTH

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1195MacAccessibilityDemo.mp3

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1209MacAccessibilityDemoPart2.mp3

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1233MacDemoPart3.mp3

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1298MacDemo4.mp3