Re: Exceptions on arm7-a

  • From: Richard Halley <dick.halley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 13:10:48 +1100

Hi Mike,

Sorry if I have stirred up a bit of a hornets nest.  I am currently using
Ubuntu 12.04 and GCC 4.9.2 but plan to move to Debian.  The SBC has 2Gb RAM
so it is not so limited as some other embedded systems.

Have others shown any interest in expanding the exception handling for
armv7?  If so I might be able to help although I am not familiar with
exception handling.

RedDevil