Re: Exceptions on arm7-a

  • From: Mike Pall <mike-1412@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:26:59 +0100

Richard Halley wrote:
> I am trying to get Tarantool to work on a RK3288 armv7-a bases system and
> running into problems with exception handling.

Well, what's your toolchain/OS? If it's Android: it doesn't fully
support C++ exceptions. Even if parts of it do (nowadays), you'll
eventually run into problems.

I'm not even sure what needs to be done for ARMv7 to get this to
work in general. Embedded operating systems usually have
'interesting' constraints.

> The response from the Tarantool folk is shown below.

*Sigh* I was really hoping I would never have to hear that name
again.