Re: [ANN] LuaJIT-2.0.0

  • From: Coda Highland <chighland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:06:52 -0800

Before I actually used JUCE, I would have recommended it.

Having spent the last year programming with it, I can no longer
maintain that endorsement for general GUI development.

Yes, it's small, but that size comes at a price. It's great for audio
work (which is why I'm using it) but it's extremely primitive in terms
of GUI support. Even Java's GUI features are more robust than JUCE's.

I could go on, but it's way too off-topic for this discussion.

/s/ Adam