Re: [ANN] LuaJIT-2.0.0

  • From: Simon Heath <icefoxen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:30:19 -0700

Excerpts from Peter Colberg's message of 2012-11-14 14:01:28 -0700:
> Which libraries would you use with LuaJIT if there were bindings?

Assuming there were a good matrix operation and algorithm library
comparable to numpy/scipy, my main other dependancy is GDAL
(http://www.gdal.org/) for loading and saving data sets.  A binding
for the ISIS3 API (http://isis.astrogeology.usgs.gov/) would be even
better.  But alas, there's a limited number of people _really interested_
in working with NASA data, so...

Beyond that, there are a lot of image-analysis-specific algorithms
I would want (eventually re-implementing most of
http://davinci.mars.asu.edu/index.php?title=Category:Functions),
but I've already implemented a number of them in Python already,
so they bother me less.  :-)

Simon