[londonlaw-users] Re: State of the Project

  • From: Paul Pelzl <pelzlpj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:35:14 -0500

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 05:31:21PM -0500, Paul Pelzl wrote:
> This is what I see as a reasonable roadmap for the near term.
> Discussion would be welcome.
>
>    1) Support the 0.1.0 feature set in the new networking code.
>       (~ 1 week)

I had a productive coding day today, and I believe this milestone has
been reached.  If anyone is particularly eager to test out some new
code, the current version should be in a playable state roughly
equivalent to the 0.1.0 release.  You can grab it from the Arch archive
with

   tla get -A pelzlpj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx londonlaw--main--0.2--patch-103

This has been tested on Linux with Twisted 1.3 and wxPython 2.5.  I
don't believe I have broken wxPython 2.4 compatibility.  The install
script has not been tested, so I'd recommend running directly from the
source tree.

I should be announcing a 0.2.0 release candidate in a couple of days,
after I add in support for saving and resuming games, tweak a few
things, and update documentation.

Paul