[lit-ideas] Re: enviornoment

  • From: eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:19:13 -0500

 Dear Andy,
i do apologize...it was uncalled for--I think my feelings are still hurt
because you won't read my posts (or didn't during some of our conversations...)
 When it was clear that LH had not read my post on the environment and what
some of the Bush Admin pushes were, I think that I immediately thought of how
you had done that, too--which he had and it struck me that it was somewhat
pointless for ME to post facts to some as they were obviously not even looked
at (even though the source was cited)

Yes, it's Friday--usually your Happy Day--please enjoy it and know that I DO
apologize...

I should have just reminded LH that I had just given him the information on the
oil situation in Alaska, and had asked about some of what Bush was doing in
regards to opening up our National Parks ...

Best,
Marlena