[lit-ideas] Re: enviornoment

  • From: "Cassidy Dann" <cassidy_dann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:21:14 -0500

(I only knew one joyful type and she wasn't married; she also used alcohol so maybe it wasn't so joyful).

What do you mean by 'used' alcohol? Is 'using' alcohol a symptom of one of your textbook deep, dark, unconsicous problems?

I had the same question. Pictured someone wearing blue silk incanting before an uncorked bottle of rubbing alcohol in a darkened enviornoment, possibly burning feathers at the same time. Sincerely, CD