[lit-ideas] Re: Ze Conseil superior of ze audiovisuel

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 02:03:29 -0500

Mike: Therefore, since listening to French rock-n'-roll is among the
most painful experiences known to mankind, we have decided to impose it
upon the entire population. This will soon result in a nation of
steel-willed, resolute and warlike people, entirely able to fulfill our
long-cherished plan of taking over zee World.

_____

Please do. Almost anything sounds better in French. We shall greet you
as liberators, except for the execrable coffee.

Eric