[lit-ideas] Re: With a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:06:44 -0500

My ex, who shares grandparentage with MY grandchildren, is called "Nonnie" by
the grandkids.  I can't wait to tell her what it means.

Not only that, but after high school she hie'd herself off to a nunnery for a
year or two -- a place of vulvas as Speranza would have us believe, which I do
believe and which I will pass on to her.  I, of course, hie'd meself off to a
seminary -- a place of semen and sanctified wet dreams.

Mike Geary
Memphis