[lit-ideas] Re: Vote Bush if...

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:47:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Didier Agid <dagid@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 30, 2004 8:14 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Vote Bush if...

... Imagine our surprise no impeachment proceedings is even mentioned.

A.A. Didier, how can we impeach him?  He didn't get a blow job while in the
White House.  He didn't lie about having sex outside of his marriage.

D.A. Since 9/11, GWB does exactly what Bin Laden expected him to to : set the
world on fire.

A.A. That's what political analysts were saying on CNN last night.  Bin Laden
is trying to influence the election to get Bush back for another term.  He
enjoys having Bush for an adversary.  Among other things (no joke) Bush set up
a recruiting station in Iraq for al Qaeda.  Sounds like a partisan statement,
but it's simply a statement of fact.  Al Qaeda, Hezballah, and others are
recruiting faster than we can eliminate them.  Depressing subject.

Andy Amago

Didier Agid