[lit-ideas] Re: Twitter

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have no idea what this means and wonder why this was addressed at my post.
If in fact it is in the current issue, how does it relate to what's being
discussed?

David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The current issue has follow up correspondence, including a humble
apology sent to all inhabitants of Appalachia who may have felt
slighted by the suggestion that there was in-breeding in their past.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon
On Apr 30, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Andy wrote:

> It's in the April 16, 2007 issue of the New Yorker.  Unfortunately,
> it's not on line.  They only have a slide show of pictures, which is
> like having nothing at all.  The article is called, "The Interpreter:
> The puzzling language of an Amazon tribe".   The library probably has
> it.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.