[lit-ideas] Re: Thursday Poem

  • From: "Steve Chilson" <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:39:58 +0100

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:54:27 -0700, "David Ritchie"
<ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> No, but I've written about it ("Journal of Unconventional History" Vol
> 10, Number 3, Spring 1999).  Have you been there?  The last thing I
> read about Glencoe was that they had given the job of director to a
> Campbell.

Yes, I have been there, it was my favourite place in the UK in three
years.  Can't find a house to buy.  Still stuck here.  But inching
closer.  It's a place where your head explodes; fuck what do I love more
the mountains or the lake?  That kind of place.  You?
--
  Steve Chilson
  stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                          or over the web