[lit-ideas] Re: The Meaning of Life: Isn't there a wikipedia article on that?

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 00:56:23 -0500

I guess I shouldn't come down on my 14 year old for her reluctance to use
the internet, saying it's cheating and not doing it herself....  <sigh>.
We're still working through the nuances...

Julie Krueger
(Still going to send the list my daughter's recent science test on opinion
vs. observation vs. inference and see how many of you answer the 10
questions "correctly".)