[lit-ideas] Re: Ten most harmful books...

  • From: "Steven G. Cameron" <stevecam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:59:08 -0400

**A book you may appreciate (been using it for a while in my research
and writings) is:

        _100 Banned Books: Censorship Histories of World Literature_,
by Nicholas J. Karolides, Margaret Bald, Dawn B. Sova

**Makes for interesting reading -- description of group in power's
attempt to control available information by/for public consumption.

TC,

/Steve Cameron, NJ