[lit-ideas] Re: TGIF

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:47:24 -0400

Well, when I got the original it had a joke appended to the I.Q. entry.
The joke seemed kind of stupid, so I deleted that part and sent the rest.
I can't attest to quality or quantity of I.Q. tests in 1905.  I would
imagine it's possible that I.Q.tests may have evolved to measure knowledge
less and ability more.  However, I've read that tests are not necessarily
as meaningful as they're cracked up to be in any case.

Amago