[lit-ideas] Re: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Alcoholics
> >    Anonymous, may be drinking again.
>
> and:
>

> >    Dr.  Frank  explains  Bushs behavior as all-to-typical of an
alcoholic
> >    who is still in denial:
> >
> >    The  pattern  of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work
so
> >    hard  to  break,  seems  to be ingrained in the alcoholic
personality;
> >    it's  rarely  limited  to  his  or her drinking, he says. The habit
of
> >    placing  blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George
W.
> >    Bush's  personal  history  that it is apparently triggered by even
the
> >    mildest threat.
>
> Isn't this the kind of 'speculation' that we agreed a few years ago was
> bordering on malpractice from a Dr. to say in public without actually
> assessing the "patient"?
>
> I think knowing the president is a normal person who tells people to go
> fuck themselves is actually refreshing. Maybe some of the world leaders
> need to be told that. Of course, Bush is a spoiled child who still acts
> like a frat-boy, but does that necessarily mean he's [still] a boozer?
> Maybe he SHOULD drink if people want him to be a sedate dowhattheysayer.

A president who's a spoiled child  might theoretically be cute except that
the country is at stake.  He botched Iraq and in doing so expanded al
Qaeda, he looted the treasury, mishandled North Korea and Iran big time,
did next to nothing to secure the country and on and on and on and on, yet
he's described as refreshing.  Marlena suggested that his persona is to
make an asshole out of himself so he can be a "regular guy".  Are you for
real?  Why didn't he meet with Cindy Sheehan then and be a regular guy?
Any good psychologist will analyze a person on the basis of their behavior
and their words.  Bush's behavior and words give him away, except to those
in denial who just don't want to see it.  Just a question, how would you
like him leading and managing your company?

Andy Amago