[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Twofer

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:36:02 -0700

On Apr 29, 2012, at 6:04 PM, Lawrence Helm wrote:

> David,
>
> Liked "For Christy and Tom, retiring" very much!

Many thanks to John and Lawrence.  The public reading of the retirement
one--there was a party--went well.  It seems right to me to give people a bit
of a send-off; life's transitions can be difficult.

I'm sorry my proofing is so poor; even on the second attempt I missed the fact
that "of" in "of a piece" had been swallowed by a cut and paste.

I'm thinking I may gather some of the twofers and wotsits into a printed
collection possibly titled, "On Sale Now" or "Further Reductions in Store."
Thus feedback, public or private, re. which ones seem to have a bit of life in
them, is very welcome.

David Ritchie,
Portland,