[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Twofer

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:11:09 -0500

"Why didn't my education include useful stuff like what little spiders
actually eat?
Do they get leftovers from mum's feast, or must they scrum up bacterial
sized bits and bites,
after going walkabout on the web and successfully evading smothering drops
of water?"

Love it.
Mike Geary
somewhere in the South