[lit-ideas] Re: Strindberg and Helium

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:29:48 -0500

Eric,

I don't know for sure and hesitate to intrude here, but I think you might be misinterpreting Erin's post. I think you think she was in some way criticizing your politics. From what I've gleaned of Erin's interests, politics barely crosses the threshold of her awareness. When it does, it only bores her to tears. Pity, really, but them's the cards what's been laid. Erin was, I surmise, gibing you for being so behind the times and only NOW discovering Strindberg and Helium which she had posted to the List at least two years ago, if not twenty. I could be wrong. But having tried to engage Erin in political debates in the past, I'm willing to wager that I'm right for a change. Any bets?

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>